Friday, April 6, 2012

Starting New

I haven't posted for a very long time, due to I had been injured back in September and was not even close to being inspired to do anything. I finally found my inspiration again back in February to do all I can to get back on the table. This year has been tough dealing with the injury but I feel I'm getting stronger than I ever was before physically,mentally and emotionally.

Real quick, I had a tournament two weeks ago on march 24th. It was the first tournament I competed in since I hurt my wrist last fall, I know my wrist is still not the same but I tried hard and took 2nd place in my weight class.
Last weekend I ended up going to Utah to spend the weekend with friends of the armwrestling world. I had a very good time and am looking forward to graduation next spring, I will be moving to Utah with the rest of them.
Sunday afternoon I went to practice and saw a few very close friends had a good practice session and then headed back home that evening. All in all I am very great full for all of the support I have received from everyone and I am looking forward to the national championships in Reno, NV in 6 weeks.
I will post a few pictures later.

No comments: